1. Power On your phone with a different Network Simcard..
2. It will ask to enter Sim Network Unlock Pin / Unlock Code (NCK or NP).
3. Just enter our codes accordingly.
4. Confirmation for Code accepted will show and phone will start normally with network signal.
- No Refund for Wrong Code
- No Verification Request Accepted
- No Cancellation if Delayed until supplier approves cancellation request.
The supplier of ZTE do not provide any kind of refund (Full or Even Partial) for Wrong code (Even with Video Proof). Also if you submit Wrong IMEI or even send a NON ZTE IMEI you will receive Junk Code and will pay full price for it.